Thursday, January 3, 2013

Where to Stay

 
 
Where to stay?  Why at the Greenbrier Motel of course.  The back says: "The newest and most ultra modern.  50 units offering the traveler comfort in Air Conditioning.  Thermo Controlled Heating.  Room TV and Heated Swimming Pool.  Johnson Restaurant Adjoining.  Our Bridal Suite with circular bed, the talk of the South land."  Female model on the circular bed not included.
 
Best suited for folks traveling through Lumberton, North Carolina, where this motel is located!

3 comments:

VioletSky said...

I can't honestly say I see any attraction to a round bed :)
It is neat that they had a bridal suite, though!

viridian said...

A round bed!!! Do they still have such things!!! thank you for this postcard - I love this type of postcard.

Beth Niquette said...

lol I'm on my way--was thoroughly amazed by that round bed. LOL Have a lovely new year.